Monday 12 August 2013

DEAR DIARY - By Sam W


Dear Diary,

I am having a really rough day today, at least I am still alive and in the icky, muddy trenches.  I have not been writing that much because I have been real sad since my brave brother Darren died while protecting the base.  He shot all the Germans but before the bullet struck the last deadly German, the German shot a bullet back and it killed my brother.  I have been missing my family in New Zealand this Christmas, especially all the fun we usually have.  It really hurt when I was injured but I am alright now.  I hope everything is OK and if I survive this crazy World War I will make sure I tell them what happened to my brother and I will make sure we put a name on his grave.  Hopefully the ANZAC’s will kill all the bad guys.

That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment