Thursday 16 May 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE #2 - BY HOLLY

One day I was walking and I saw a big fat bull.  It looked at me furiously, then it scraped its hoof on the rock solid ground, and it charged at me.  I turned and I ran as fast as I could.  Then I didn't notice, but I had jumped into a pile of quick mud, and as soon as I got out I was caked in mud.  The bull could not get me now.  I thought I had done it.  i hadn't.  The furious beast still sprinted across the oozy mud. The bull looked disgusting.  The bull butted me like mad.  I had to get a cast on my head and arm.  Now I know not to go near a bull, especially fat big bulls!

By Holly

2 comments:

  1. Holly, I loved reading your story. That Bull sounded very scary. From Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI HOLLY, HOW FAT WAS THE BULL. GRACE

    ReplyDelete