Saturday 18 May 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE #2 - BY AMBER

As the rain stopped I could see I was in a muddy gooey puddle.  I was in a field on a farm.  I was caked in mud.  I saw a bull, but not any bull.  A brown over grown fat bull, and it started to charge at me.  It chased and it chased so fast it was about to pop.  Suddenly it stopped.  Just like that.  For no reason at all.  I said O.M.G. and I shivered.  I turned immediately, and ran as fast as I could because...it started to charge at me again.  My heart was pounding.  But luckily I found a place to hide.  It did not see me, I quickly ran away.  But what I didn't know was...there was a herd of fat bulls right behind me.  I was petrified.  I was scared.  They came at me.  I now have a wheelchair and a black eye.  Now I know NOT to go near bulls.

By Amber

2 comments:

  1. Great imagination Amber. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow amber great piece of writing from ........

    ReplyDelete