Saturday 11 May 2013

100 WORD CHALLENGE #1 - BY CAMERON MH

One cloudy day I spotted a couple of lions frolicking in the tall grass, when I went tramping on a hill alone in the countryside.  Their manes were so messy they looked like matted grass.  They had then spotted me and ignored me completely.  I watched them for another hour when I a female showed up.  I saw a humungous paw with razor sharp claws on the end.  It came striking against the other lion.  It got terribly scared.  When the lions face came into view, it had a dark red scar across its face.  It yelped with pain.  Some birds flew off as fast as a rocket.  The lions streaked off.  That was the last I saw of them.

By Cameron MH

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful story Cameron, I like the language you used and the way you described the lions

    ReplyDelete