Tuesday 19 June 2012

Class Picnic

When Friday came, I yelled, "Hoorah, it's time for Room 10's picnic!"  I kicked off my blankets and opened the curtains (Not noticing the rain.)  I got dressed and opened the door and ran outside.  
DARN!!!  It was raining.  So I went to school very sad, dripping with sadness.
I was frustrated, angry and upset.  "ARRRR!  No picnic!"
In our class I saw the most amazing thing ever.  X-Box, Gameboy, board games and much, much more.  So I quickly unpacked my bag and started to play with all the games.
It was much more fun.  I had an awesome day.  I did not think it would be that much fun.

By Alex

17 comments:

  1. i like how alex put in i went to scoohl driping with sadnees

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello alex great story i love the word ARRRR
    by RISHABH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the story Alex. I love how you said DARN it`s raining.
    -Jodie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love playing x-box gameboy to. by cameron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your words from ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. COOL ALEX FROM FINN

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like that darn it is raining from Jack M

    ReplyDelete
  8. i liked how you said what there was. from olivia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the way you said dripping with saddnes naomi

    ReplyDelete
  10. to Alex great work I liked the way you used hoorah by maddie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LIKED QUICKLY BY JUDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like when you said dripping with sadness



    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alex I like haw you used Not noticing the rain from Tremain

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the way you yoused lots of good diskrivinge woreds

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you used darn!! and frustrated

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how you said darn!!! - from symone

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Alex. Great story! You have used lots of describing words. I particularly liked how you used the words "dripping with sadness" in a story about the rain ruining your day! I think that would be a great day for you - playing all those games.Perhaps you could have added a bit to the end about how the rain didn't ruin your day after all.
    Love Mum.

    ReplyDelete