Tuesday 19 June 2012

Angry

My brother and I were playing wrestling.  Then my brother didn't play by the rules.  I was furious.  I stomped into my room and slammed the door, and said words that I shouldn't.  When I slammed the door, the door handle came off.
I was forlorn and frustrated.  I felt like punching and kicking.  I was fed up.  I was cantankerous.  
My brother was waiting for me to come out of my room.  But I wouldn't come out of my room.  He finally went away.
THANK GOODNESS!


By Olivia

16 comments:

  1. I like how you used furious. from riley

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like when you said cantankerous, furious, and wrestling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Story Livy.I love how you said I was forlorn and frustrated.
    - Jodie-Anne :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your good words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the word "cantankerous" from Jack M

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like how olivia put in the door handle came off by samuel m

    ReplyDelete
  7. good morning olivia nice story i liked the word thank goodness!
    by rishabh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia I like the way you you used thank goodness by maddie

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you right about ANGERY again you could use the word fury and I liked how you said I stomped into my bed room.



    Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the way that you said cantankerous and furious

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LIKE THE WORED THANK GOODNESS. BY JUDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LIKE THE PART WHEN IT SAY,S WHEN I SLAMMED THE DOOR THE DOOR HANDEL CAME OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great writing olivia I love your describing words - from Symone

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the way you said furious and cantankerous naomi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hy Olivia, I think you should use some other words like roepeable and and stuff like that

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow livvy you used so many awesome describing words what a cool story!!! lots of love Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete